CLOUD BASED INVENTORY MANAGEMENT BUILD FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESSES
TRACK, PREDICT AND RE-ORDER YOUR INVENTORY AUTOMATICALLY
SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE TO USE
- MOBILE DEVICE and MAJOR BROWSER accessible
- iOS and Android apps can be used ONLINE or OFFLINE.
- REAL-TIME UPDATES across all online systems.
- CLOUD STORAGE eliminates need for backup servers and drives.
- Accessible via virtually any device with an internet connection
- Intuitive, accessible layout for reduced learning curve
- Track items through your entire supply chain – from production to retail
- Inventory360 is a fully customizable inventory management solution, suited to both easy and complex business process requirements. It is open, extensible and platform agnostic, easily allowing for existing business processes and current accounting and inventory systems to be enhanced and extended.
- Whether you are looking to move from paper, pens and MS Excel or add more complex Sensor and drone functionality to your existing systems, Inventory 360 can be additive to any business.
- The mobile client can run on most handheld computers, the inventory system itself is cloud based and can be accessed by any browser.
Remote outdoor locations ?
Inventory of all types can be easily tracked and manual systems leveraging Inventory360 artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities. Inventory360 when drone enables can automatically read the markets on trailers and containers in the yard and automatically record them for inventory management and reconciliation, purposes.
Do you have a large warehouse and inventory?
Eliminate manual counts with indoor drone deployment.
Inventory360 supports the integration of 3rd party sensors enabling an administrator to create real-time system alerts and escalations procedures as key operations parameters and thresholds are monitored and can be easily configured based on your business.
As temperature thresholds are alerts are created by administration and management staff, SMS, and email corrective action notifications will be dispatched to employee handhelds and phones as appropriate and determined by management.
- Wired and Wireless
- Door Open / Close
- Food probes
You’re in control: On-Premise or Cloud-Hosted
Inventory360 is hosted in the cloud on AWS servers to provide scalability, redundancy and fault-tolerance. The architecture of Inventory360 also allows for AWS instances of a particular company to be in specific geographies to satisfy their legal, privacy and other requirements.
For companies that desire everything to be hosted on their premises behind their firewall, Inventory360 has an on-premise version. This allows them to control the version of Inventory360, the servers it is hosted on and the upgrade cycle.
As RFID technology evolves and becomes cheaper, more and more companies have started adopting RFID technologies for faster and efficient tracking of their assets.
Inventory360 has IN-BUILT SUPPORT for reading both passive and active RFID tags. Additionally, Inventory360 supports both fixed and mobile RFID readers. With fixed RFID readers, Inventory360 can track whether a set of assets are leaving a company’s warehouse or coming back in after being used in the field. And because multiple RFID tags can be scanned at once, by using fixed RFID readers, warehouse and other similar employees can track multiple assets in one go whether they are loaded on a cart or a luggage container or others. For situations where mobile RFID readers are preferred, Inventory360 has support for them as well.
Built for a Worldwide audience
Inventory360 can be used all around the globe, for different use cases and in different languages. Parlez-vous français? ¿Habla español? Sprechen Sie Deutsch? Our friendly localization and customization team can get your organization running on Inventory360 and adapt the system as necessary for your use case.
For those unbelievers, there is a trial offering. Download and use the application for free for a month, and if you don’t like, it is on us!
Just fill out your name and your company email address and download instructions will be sent out to you within 24 hours.
Built for humans
Take a look at our screenshots – this is not the typical boring application you and your workers dread using. Our superior interface design helps organizations reduce training time and increase adoption – and because not all organizations are the same, Invetory360 works on most devices so you can use what works best for you.